I'm a fun loving person with a sense of humour. I love making people laugh. I like meeting people but am comfortable with my own company too. The things I really can't live without in the world are music, nature and photography. I love travelling when I can and exploring new places. I'd love to meet someone who likes the same things as me. I like movie nights, going to the cinema or just staying in. Going out and taking photos of wildlife, landscapes, seas etc. together would be totally awesome (a dream come true to be honest). I love live music, though I don't go to as many gigs as I used to. Musical tastes are varied - I love exploring new types of music and variations on a style, trance, metal, folk etc. but can also sit and listen to Beethoven or Vivaldi.
I love sports, particularly rugby, so if you're a rugby supporter that would be a real bonus, though not a strict requirement. I like gardening, though I'm not too sure what I'm doing half the time. have been known to pull up legit plants thinking they were weeds.
I love a good, passionate debate and like conversation that is intellectually stimulating. But equally I can be daft and just talk a load of nonsense and have a good laugh! I really want to meet someone for companionship, fun, some romance and we'll see where it goes from there! Ultimately I want someone I can be myself with and feel comfortable with. I am touchy-feely so love cuddles, kisses, hugs and holding hands, but I'm not going to force this on you. Must be mutual.
I'll have a stab at my IDEAL partner. Please don't walk away if you don't quite fit in. This is my ideal, but a relationship is about getting to know a real human being, not a scorechart that needs to be totally matched to know if we are 'compatible'.
- Sense of humour
- Likes photography - I mean, likes to go out and do it with me
- Likes walking - I'm not up to very long distances, so take it where it goes
- Likes music - I'm not really into 'pop' music, but like rock,metal, trance, EDM, experimental, classical. Eclectic tastes. Going to gigs and festivals would be great
- Likes sport
- Likes conversation about social issues, art, nature, sport etc. not just chit chat, but can also have a good belly laugh and talk nonsense too
- Is physically attractive to me. I have put this last on the list because to me beauty is more than just looks, but physical attraction and chemistry ARE important
|Home Location||Kilkeel, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Height||6.0" (183 cm)|
Artistic Flirtatious Intellectual Loving Romantic Sensitive Serious Shy Spiritual Stubborn
Friendship Relationship Travel Partner Other Activities
|Aged between||45 - 53|
|Has Children||Yes, living away from home|
|Diet||I eat everything|
Arts and Crafts Computers Dining Out Hiking Motorbikes Movies Music Photography Strategy Games Surfing the Web Television Travelling Video Games Walking
Ambient Blues Classical Dance Drum and Bass Electronic Folk House Metal Rock Techno Trance
Cycling Rugby Snooker Pool Walking Yoga